This rugged and practical high-quality level is the choice for any trade that needs to set angles precisely and quickly. The electronic measuring technology and precision vials make work faster and more efficient. The two illuminated digital displays can be read from both the side and the top. It is IP 65 certified, and therefore fully washable and dustproof.
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial-up or vial-down position 0.029 degrees = 1/32in over 72 inches / 0.5mm/m
- Electronic accuracy: At 0 degrees and 90 degrees = +/- 0.05 degrees, from 1 degree to 89 degrees = +/- 0.2 degrees
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the STABILA vial system
- Degree, %, rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings
- Find plumb and level with sound. Hear/listen for spot on as you are adjusting your work with shims, etc.
- Rib-reinforced frame protects the precision vial system and electronic package.
- Impact-resistant removable endcaps protect the frame
- Uses two AA batteries
California Prop. 65 Warning
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov