Spectra Precision® Laser GL612N and GL622N Grade Lasers
The GL612N is a single grade laser and the GL622N is a dual grade laser. Both are rugged, automatic self-leveling lasers featuring grade capability of ± 25% and can be used in a wide variety of grading, excavating and alignment applications by general and specialty contractors.
The GL612N and GL622N include the RC602N full-function radio remote control which offers advanced automatic features like Grade Match, PlaneLok and Automatic Axis Alignment. The remote as well as the transmitters have an intuitive graphic display which is back-lit for ease of viewing. Contractors can do everything with the remote control that they can do at the laser keypad, up to 150 meters (490 feet) away—even from the cab of a machine. The ability to make grade changes remotely can significantly reduce setup time and speed operations.
Each laser package also includes the advanced HL760 Digital Receiver that provides a digital readout of elevation and can be used at an operating diameter of up to 800 meters (2,600 feet). Wireless communication between the HL760 Digital Receiver and the transmitters provide automatic Grade Matching which allows measurement of unknown grade values between two points. For applications that require maximum stability and accuracy, PlaneLok is available in both the horizontal and vertical planes. PlaneLok automatically locks the beam on the receiver and keeps it on grade. This reduces typical environmental factors that may induce an error. In addition, the HL760 Digital Receiver can communicate with another HL760 for long-range wireless remote display and monitoring.
The GL612N and GL622N Grade Lasers self-plumb in the vertical position to allow an even wider range of applications such as such as anchor bolt installation, form, tilt up, and curtain wall plumbing. With its rugged design, the GL612N/622N Grade Lasers can survive a drop of up to 1 meter (3 feet) on concrete. The laser also features IP67 moisture and dust sealing to handle the tough construction environment.
The GL612N/622N Grade Lasers retains all well accept functions of the GL500 series lasers with additional advanced features and benefits offering much more versatilities.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic electronic self-leveling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
- Large compensated grade range from -25% to +25%
- Quick setups with the radio remote control for horizontal, vertical and grade applications
- Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration jobsites.
- No rework due to automatic temperature and grade- and cross axis compensation
- Automatic Axis Alignment doing precise automatic axes alignments to a desired alignment points without positioning the receivers 90° perpendicular
- (+/-40° alignment range on Y- and X-axis)
- Automatic Grade Match (Y- or X-axis separate) measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating (X- only GL622N)
- Automatic PlaneLok (Y- or X-axis) automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather (X- only GL622N)
- Very rugged, survives a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete—reduces service and repair costs
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Different rotation speeds (continuously adjustable) plus Scanning Mode offer additional value and make sure also requirements of Interior jobsite will be fulfilled (only GL622N)
- General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
- General construction grading and excavating
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Sports fields, driveways, ramps and drainage
- GL612N Single Grade Laser
- Q104667 NiMH Battery pack
- Q104781 Charger
- HL760 Laser Receiver with Adapter C70
- 105516 Vertical Adapter for HL Receiver
- RC602N Remote Control
- Operating Manual
- Carrying Case
California Prop. 65 Warning
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov