Versatile Grade Laser with Vertical Alignment
The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precisio® GL422N dual grade lasers is the most rugged, cost-effective lasers that do three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the GL422N delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance,enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged GL422N lasers can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Each GL412N and GL422N laser system now includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function.
Grade Match measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground. As a consequence it eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations. PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather. The unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
- Menu driven user interface reduces learning time and eliminates complex button pressing to activate advanced features
- RC402N radio remote control allows control of all laser functions from up to 330 feet (or 100 meters)
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions - IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Automatic Grade Match eliminates time consuming and error prone calculation
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- GL422N Dual Grade Laser
- Q104234 NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 95720-00 Worldwide charger
- HL760 Laser Receiver with Adapter C70
- 105516 Vertical Adapter for HL Receiver
- RC402N Radio Remote Control
- Multi language CD, Quick user guide and Safety Instructions
- Carrying Case
California Prop. 65 Warning
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov