Spectra Precision HL760 Digital Readout Receiver
The Spectra Precision® Laser HL760 Digital Readout Receiver is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. It is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL760 measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL760 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
Radio communication allows working with another HL760 for long range remote display and monitoring capability. A new function termed "Fingerprinting" links the receiver with a particular laser. Once the receiver is paired with the laser transmitter, the receiver has the ability to filter out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is paired with. The HL760 also provides grade matching and PlaneLok capabilities with the 400 series lasers.
The Digital Readout Receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL760 offers a 3-year "No Excuses" warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- "Fingerprint" function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with, reducing errors and conflict between teams working in close proximity with other lasers.
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Works with another HL760 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80 m or 260 ft.)
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Remote grade checking with cable free Remote Display
- Wireless monitoring of foundations and steel erections
- Risk free monitoring of tilt up wall position
- Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings
- HL760 Receiver
- C70 Clamp for Receiver
- 2 x AA-Batteries
- Operating Manual
California Prop. 65 Warning
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov