The Spectra Precision® Laser HL700 Laserometer, a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL700 is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL700 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 5 cm (+/- 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL700 offers a 3-year "No Excuses" warranty.
The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Simultaneous elevation LED's signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions.
- New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings
- HL700 Receiver
- C70 Clamp for Receiver
- 2 x AA-Batteries
California Prop. 65 Warning
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov